Dialogues for kids / Short Dialogues / Short Conversations / Try.Fulfil

Dialogues for kids speaking / Short Dialogues for speaking English / Short and easy Conversations | A dialogue with teacher | A dialogue about prayer | A dialogue with mom | A dialogue introducing myself | dialogue with my uncle about chocolate | Try.Fulfil

  6-10


Dialogue with teacher, kids speaking
Dialogue with teacher, kids speaking


6)  A dialogue with teacher.



Sir : Good morning.
Me : Good morning, sir.
Sir : Have you completed your homework?
Me : Yes, sir. See it.
Sir : Ok. Very good.
Me : Thank you, sir.



Dialogue about prayer, kids speaking
Dialogue about prayer, kids speaking


7) A dialogue about prayer.



Rahi : Assalamualaikum, Tahi.
Tahi     : Walaikumus salam. Where are you going?
Rahi : I am going to the mosque to say my prayer.
Tahi     : Well.
Rahi : You come with me. Let's pray together.




Dialogue with mom, kids speaking
Dialogue with mom, kids speaking


8)  A dialogue with mom.



Me          : Hey, mam. What are you doing?

Mom : I am cooking food.
Me         : Oh! Can I help you?
Mom : Sure. Chop the carrots.
Me         : Ok mom.


Dialogue about introducing myself, kid's speaking
Dialogue about introducing myself, kid's speaking


9)  A dialogue introducing myself / Introduction.


Mehedi : Hello, how are you?
Me : I'm fine and you?
Mehedi : Alhamdulillah well. What's your name?
Me : Jumana Tabassum, your?
Mehedi : I'm Mehedi Islam. Where do you live?
Me : I live in Sylhet and you?
Mehedi : I live in Dhaka. Where do you study?
Me : I study in British Ideal School.
Mehedi : I study in Uttara Primary School.
Me : Nice to meet you.
Mehedi : Nice to  meet you, too.


dialogue about chocolate, kid's speaking
Dialogue with uncle, dialogue about chocolate, kid's speaking



10) A dialogue with my uncle about chocolate.


Me : Hello uncle. Where are you going?
Uncle : I'm going to market.
Me : Why?
Uncle : I need to buy some goods.
Me : Buy some chocolates for me please.
Uncle : Sure.
Me : Thank you, uncle.

Post a Comment

0 Comments